Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting the 13 piece sniper body kit from Cervini for a 2003 dakota R/T has anyone installed this body mod?

If so how is the quality of parts?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I haven't got it, but it looks tight. I might order the front bumper cover for my durango one day

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the 13 piece sniper kit about a week ago. I am in iraq right now so I cant put it on. When you get it on would you mine telling me how much it cost to put it on and get it painted. If you put it on yourself was it easy thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure

i have a buddy thats gonna paint it for me for cost so it will be cheat for me and yea im putting it on myself with the guys

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
dont forget that you gotta heat treat it before prep...the parts need to heated, then sanded, primed, painted, and then baked. your friend should know.

D

·
0 Posts
i got the sniper bumper cover.......really easy install...just 2 holes needed to be drilled.....and mine cost 250 dollars (with a roll pan) to have painted.....er.....for paint...i dont have any pics of the painted one yet, but i do have some of the plain plastic cover..

Attachments

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Heres the Sniper Kit for Club Cab

Photos of what it will look like on a club cab dak.

~CYCLONE_06

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Um... it looks like they are in there to me, but its hard to tell for sure... :huh:

~CYCLONE_06

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
o yea...they look like the sun light behind the kit...lol it doesnt look like the piaa that comes with the kit though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts