Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today the hardway that my signals do not work when the lights are on, but will work when they are off. Is this the flasher, a fuse or what? Video to show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlaF6jDBWgY
I know the video is a bit slow and choppy but you get the picture. Sound is up to speed though.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know I thought that was the problem! Jackass!

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
check the bulbs and relay first.

also whats up with ur headlight switch? is the knob painted white? and white leds inside?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bulbs are fine, work without park/headlights. The switch is white, soon will be lit blue, leds on the way! Relay is only thing I can think of also. Another $20 bills to spend to test, not a joy!

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
i got my leds for the switches....just have to get the energy to put them in. lol.

get the rts back please. those 15s r fugly.

why are you spending 20? take urs out and clean it and return it to advance...

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought my flasher off e-bay. Those wheels are temp. The ones in my avatar are on order/being made, will get soon :jester:

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True, but temp. I got them with tires just for tempers untill new wheels come in. I think I got a hell of a deal!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything is led. Just one day it quit working for night use. All I did recently was swap leds in the bezel. I don't think that has anything to do with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts