Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these put in today and all I can say is...wow. First thing I noticed is how tight they made the truck feel...it just seems like everything is bound nicer together, and the feel of the road has really improved. Handling is excellent now, where as before it was pretty good...definitely flattened out a bit in the turns and upon braking, no nose dive whatsoever.

Now about ride quality and comfort, these shocks are better than the stockers, but in no way is my truck riding like an s class mercedes. I mean it has improved in that minor bumps are not felt as much, but not to the point where ur feeling like a cloud floating across the road not feeling a thing. So, I guess percentage wise, it's about 10-15% better ride quality wise. Haha I guess I can say it still rides like a truck, but now a very very nice truck :rofl:

Overall, I'd say Bilstein has to be the best shock out there...I've experienced other brands before like kyb and tokico, and the one time before i rode in a car with bilsteins and now in my own truck is enough to say they're king. The driving experience has definitely improved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts