Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Steve

I want one of those doors, How much? Are they chrome or Billet Aluminum?

· Registered
893 Posts
I have looked into these and they are not true fuel doors. They are just the lid that fastens to your stock hinge. Plus they are not billet aluminum. It seems to me that they are a real piece of crap. However $70 is much cheaper than $150. For me I still want the doors that Steve is getting his hands on.

· Registered
893 Posts
SinCity

Tally one of the brushed doors for me. I can't really afford it but f' it. Please mail the door to:

I would prefer packages of this nature not sent to my apartment. Some scumbag may steel the thing from my stoop. And the fact that these things are one of a kind right now I would rather not take the chance.

Thanks

· Registered
893 Posts
I just sent you 140.00 via your paypal. How long will it take for you to ship out? Are you going to wait until you get a bunch of orders like a group buy?

· Registered
893 Posts
Sincity

Got the door today in the mail. It looks awesome. Probably won't install it for a little while though. If my fiance finds out that I bought this thing just after buying the clear corners and bulbs she will kill me. Thanks for getting this thing going and I can't wait to get it installed, whenever it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.