Dakota Durango Forum banner

Billet Technology Hood Emblems!

33K views 198 replies 32 participants last post by  nascarneil100 
#1 ·
They posted Dakota/Durango Emblems for sale on their web site. Link: http://www.custombilletstore.com/product_p/2052.htm

The choice of three colors, multiple graphics in hood emblems are available.
They also take custom orders for those with deeper pockets, and wanting something special.

Thank you BT!
:clap2:

Plymouth Express

#3 · (Edited)
sidetrack...

I like the grill lights, nice look. And It's been a while.... new paint too? :huh: Looks sharp.

I'm pleased BT finally came through... It'll have been well worth the wait.

Merry Christmas!

#9 ·
$40 is cheap, they charge the Charger guys (smaller emblem $45 or more), and have sold well over 100 of them, likely several hundreds...

I don't think they'll get cheaper.

:drive: Happiness comes a quarter mile at a time!

#11 ·
Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me. With a shiney new hood emblem shining bright on my tree! :waiting: Is it Christmas Yet? :huh:

Bumped for all those who voted on the poll on the BT emblem.

#23 ·
We need a min of 10 to put the Dakota Hood Badges in production the link is on our site http://www.custombilletstore.com/category_s/76.htm

Replace that tired front hood emblem with these awesome looking billet pieces. Machined from 6061-T6 pure aircraft grade aluminum for the finest fit and finish anywhere in the aftermarket industry today. Fits your 97-04 to present Dodge Durango/Dakota
These pieces are then highly polished and anodized to your choice of black chrome, mirror red, or mirror blue anodize.

Standard offerings for you to choose from are R/T, Skull Head, Decepticon, Ram, Mopar, Mopar M and we can also engrave a custom image at an additional charge. More standard choices will be added shortly so keep checking back!
Easy to install 3M automotive tape included.
No more cheap OEM plastic to keep.

PICTURE IS FOR REFERANCE ONLY

#26 ·
Chris,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive all of the designs can be ordered up without anodizing for those who prefer it "shiney and bright", or those concerned about salts corrosive affect on the anodizing.

A light coat of WD-40 (?) or simlar protective oil should take care of any severe weather concerns... IMO.:drive:

Chris, what does BT recommend for an extra measure of protection?

Thanks again!
Mike

#42 ·
Lets start the list. No I didn't get one for Christmas. Honestly, I forgot all about it.

Name and which emblem.

1) Leroy R/t - R/T
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

#44 ·
1) Leroy R/t - R/T
2) Silver&Blue4x4 - Custom
3) b2™ - Black Mopar "M"
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

#49 ·
Count me in.

6 more....

Originally Posted by b2™
1) Leroy R/t - R/T black chrome.
2) Silver&Blue4x4 - Custom
3) b2™ - Black Mopar "M"
4) Plymouth Expres
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.