Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Everyone,

I'm looking into getting a quality lowering suspension system for my dakota. I'm looking for form and function, i want it to look good, yet handle amazing as well. I know the Hotchkis TVS systems is probably the best bet. But i only see that they have a 2/3 drop. I'm looking for something around the 3/4 drop with good function. If somone has the TVS system on a 5.2L sport, could you please send pics, or a link to pics of the setup, and the stance. Also, if anyone has a suspension set up that is good working yet menacing looking, send a link or photo as well. even if it is the 2/3 i'm, just looking into what i want to buy, thank you.

Sincerely

-X

·
98 dakota sport
64 Posts
I got a regular cab thats lowered. i bought it that way sooo i cant tell you much about it but i can take pics if you like. i do belive it is lowered 2/3. its a 98 and has the 5.2 in it and is only on factory 15 inch wheels... hope this helps

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just one more thing

The last thing as well as the the first message, i would like to keep a small amount of the rake, i do not like the level look...Help someone please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts