Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MOPAR RULES!
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone glad to be a part of your website ! I'm Patrick from south east ohio. I've had many dakotas over the past oh 12 to 15 years. They are my favorite ..... not to big not to small!!! I've been a MOPAR fan since birth! I have 2 daks right now a 94 CC 4x4 360 mag lifted n stuff and a 98 CC 4x4 3.9 at the time being, between my dad,son,& myself we have 5 daks.I have a few old muscle cars 69 superbee & 74 roadrunner. A 97 wrangler ,[04 ferd stang builder to sale]and a few other vehicles . I rebuild wrecks alot so i go thru them fast lol. I do have alot of family members with salvage yards dealing mainly with dodge so maybe i could help sometimes with finding parts motors ect. I guess i've rambled enuff for now ! But thats a lil bit about me and what i do so any help i can give or get is welcomed and appreciated! :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.
Im in Buckeye Lake. I find this site to be pretty cool and loads of laughs at times.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
Hey everyone glad to be a part of your website ! I'm Patrick from south east ohio. I've had many dakotas over the past oh 12 to 15 years. They are my favorite ..... not to big not to small!!! I've been a MOPAR fan since birth! I have 2 daks right now a 94 CC 4x4 360 mag lifted n stuff and a 98 CC 4x4 3.9 at the time being, between my dad,son,& myself we have 5 daks.I have a few old muscle cars 69 superbee & 74 roadrunner. A 97 wrangler ,[04 ferd stang builder to sale]and a few other vehicles . I rebuild wrecks alot so i go thru them fast lol. I do have alot of family members with salvage yards dealing mainly with dodge so maybe i could help sometimes with finding parts motors ect. I guess i've rambled enuff for now ! But thats a lil bit about me and what i do so any help i can give or get is welcomed and appreciated! :D
Welcome, I'm from Zanesville. I have a few things I'm looking for if you could help me out?

·
MOPAR RULES!
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcomes! Hope to have a good time learning,chattin,maybe even helpin out! I will try to get some pics of some of my mopars asap :D

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
49 Posts
i'd also be interested in salvaged parts if i cant find em locally. door panels and a pillars for glassing speakers, dash gauges, some others to experiment with so i dont ruin the factory pieces :p i have a pretty deep extent of audio knowledge so i can help there if possible :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts