Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is what it is... Big truck outside of my work so I parked my truck by it to show its size his tires are 40x13.5r20 ... compared to my 20s lol

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
That is nothing, There is a semi looking thing with a silverado bed, looks retarded as all hell, but stock. I'll try and get a pick for ya!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
QUOTE=riverviewpowerh;2331666]im just sayin it was pretty larg international on the front and had sherriff stickers all over the windos[/QUOTE]

My old boss used to own an International truck dealer, and had some of these ordered from time to time...

View attachment 36098

The pictures don't do them justice......these things - when done up right are sweet!

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
lifted trucks are for guys who can't get it up.

:stirthepo

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
And lowered trucks are for those who can't get it down? Generall the commercials say you should see a doctor after 4 hours.
i rather have that problem. :jester: i don't mind lifted trucks, just not my thing.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
my dad has a international and one weekend when he had it in for repair they gave him this as a loaner. i was only 15 but he let me drive it. took it wheelin a little in the backyard lol

this is one we did a stereo on at my old job. it was for one of the bears players.

this one was just a local construction owner and it started out like this

and after i quit that job they got it and built it into this

picture courtesy of Sincity r/t at the 09 sema show

the green one was my personal favorite. it was definatly the biggest. it had a ford bed on it. i tihnk someone said they had a chevy bed, they may have changed it.

·
Rock Crawler
483 Posts
It is what it is... Big truck outside of my work so I parked my truck by it to show its size his tires are 40x13.5r20 ... compared to my 20s lol

His parking skillz are dope! Yours however...not so much.:jester::stick:

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Haha my grandpa might be traging in his F450 to get a F550 because he just want a bigger truck. Gotta love ballin grandparents unfortunantly Il be in college and 200mi away when he gets it... the F450 is still beasty.

·
No habla jibber jabber
6,585 Posts
i just wanna know why and what purpose other then saying i have too much money do they serve if u just drive it on the streets.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts