·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am having mine painted now. Maybe one of these days I will get some pics posted and stop being lazy :jester:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
studlybilly said:
I can not allow yall to purchase such a thing. I will have excercise my ninja partners in other states if anyone purchases one of those.
Hmm why did you say that? Just curious

·
Registered
250 Posts
Baby Hemi said:
Hmm why did you say that? Just curious
LOL I just dislike wings on SUVs looks like your trying to mock a space shuttle or a 747 and commence flight, and I hate bench seat wings on cars. Usually a OEM wing or just a tad more aggressive is what I like though.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I find the keystone wing looks really good, almost like it was OEM. To me, it pretty much looks like the factory wing on the Sport Dodge Caravans. My father had one of them and it almost looked like it would fit the durangos, but the mount area was slightly different.

BabyHemi - Post some pics up when you get it installed. I think it'll definately add a look to it. Won't look out of place type thing. Looking fwd to seeing them as i was thinking about doing this on my D a while back.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I picked mine up from the painter yesterday. Maybe this weekend if it stops raining long enough, I will get it installed. I think this wing is tastefully done and accents the rear. If you remove the roof racks I think you need a wing or something because the roof line just looks too plain. I have taken my roof racks off and put them back on simply because it just looked too plain without them. Maybe this wing will help. Now I just need to stop being lazy and get to work, I have several parts sitting in my living room just waiting to be installed :jester:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.