Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what other people have used and done in the past and what works and what doesn't. Post some pictures of your current set up. Also where did ya pull the buckets from. thanks just wanting to make this change on my own and figured it might help other newbies here too. :drive:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have Durango buckets for my second gen... They're sitting in my garage loft as well haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man wish i knew people in my area (FL) that had some just sitting ive been looking and have had no luck on something worth it.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
my 90 longbed was a bench seat truck, my 94 reg cab "Sport" was a factory bucket/console truck, my current 93 clubcab is a 60/40 bench... the 94 seemed much smaller inside with the buckets/console to a point that though I specifically saved that truck for my son thinking I was doing him a "favor" he "didn't feel safe" in it because it was "claustrophobic" and went out and bought his own full sized truck; refused to consider driving that Dakota , though he offered me good money for my clubcab Dakota,(it isn't, and wasn't then, "for sale") as it "seemed" so much bigger inside, even though sitting in the drivers seat, the room and distance to the steering wheel, pedals, and dash is identical between the CC and the RC with the console/buckets

and my son is 19 and not that big, 5'9" about 170 lb... I'm 5'11" and 220, yeah it seemed a lil smaller at 1st with the console/buckets but not to the extent my kid thought

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
I had the 60/40 split in my club-cab. I bought another one off Craigslist for $20 and now I'm useing 2 passenger seats for bucket seats. I just had to swap the drivers seat bracket off my drivers seat onto a passenger seat. As for a center counsel I just have a $5 special plastic one from fleet farm. I'll get a nice one eventually. Anyway here's a couple pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts