·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ouch, i hated that program, was looking for a 318 and all were destroyed in that and junkyards have ton but they useless now.
I saw at least 20 318/360's and maybe 5 3.9's, the junkyard isn't even that big either.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
You mean Obamanator!

·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont they destroy them, i was gonna say if i wasnt on other side of country id be there.
Oops, I forgot to say that they are all C4C.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
ouch, i hated that program, was looking for a 318 and all were destroyed in that and junkyards have ton but they useless now.
couple of rams and a few vans here in SD that ARE NOT C4C .... all 5.9`s... no green paint or yellow writing on em....

i need a bare block but dont want to spend all day taking it apart.....

·
Boost.....coming soon :D
41,739 Posts
Someone visted Santa Paula...

I hate those yards. Pick your part has crap, the one next door is ok, and the owner of the truck place across the way is the biggest dick i've ever met. (euro asshole).
What were you looking for?

·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Someone visted Santa Paula...

I hate those yards. Pick your part has crap, the one next door is ok, and the owner of the truck place across the way is the biggest dick i've ever met. (euro asshole).
What were you looking for?
OMG yes!! A while ago I went in there looking for a V8 TB to swap into my truck. I managed to find one, took it off and asked the guy how much he wanted for it. $110!!! I threw into the truck and walked out. He was pissed and started yelling at me because he had to put it back on the truck. I'll never go back there again.

I was with a friend, he was looking for some stuff for his car. There's like 6 Dakota's and a Durango there, managed to grab a few interior parts for way cheap.

Pick your part has all the c4c vehicles from Ventura county.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
OMG yes!! A while ago I went in there looking for a V8 TB to swap into my truck. I managed to find one, took it off and asked the guy how much he wanted for it. $110!!! I threw into the truck and walked out. He was pissed and started yelling at me because he had to put it back on the truck. I'll never go back there again.

I was with a friend, he was looking for some stuff for his car. There's like 6 Dakota's and a Durango there, managed to grab a few interior parts for way cheap.

Pick your part has all the c4c vehicles from Ventura county.
down here its a toss up between PYP and Ecology. still lots on the impound side that aint in the general population. last couple days ive been down they aint been crushin anything. its a tossup as to where you will find anything in th place, its all a mishmash as they put cars/trucks/vans/Jeeps and imports where they have room they got so many.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts