Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored at college tonight so i decided to look through my photos of what my truck used to look like to now.

So i figured i would post them up......

And 4 years and 50,000 miles later

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
only 50 in 4 years?!?! first year i had my license i had over 50k driven in my 2 vehicles. 40k in my firebird and 10k in my pickup....

then my old dur i had 20k in the 9 months i had it and i lost my license for a month and truck was down for like a month n a half total of that. haha

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i try to only drive it when i need to....i used to have another car so i didnt drive it

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
thats a damn good looking truck. very nice. you have good taste for aftermarket without overdoing it. i wouldnt change a thing.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I rly want to do it to mine, What would it cost?
I had it laying around my house, but google POR (paint over rust) or look at a local car part store. you only need like one can maybe two and i will find out the name of the spray paint i used and get back to you

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
lookin good man.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
if it was my truck, the only things i would do would be to get an all black grill, paint the entire front bumper black, and get black tinted tails.

·
Registered
560 Posts
my truck just made 10 years old and has 80k miles so 50k in 4 years is a lot imo :p

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I just bought my durango a month ago and have over 5000 miles on it....

Nice trucj. needs a v8 swap

·
Ricky
349 Posts
nice pics man, i really like the two tone on yours

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I want to get a v8 but i dont have the money and i bought headers so i rather remote turbo it and be a nasty v6

1 - 20 of 24 Posts