1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Usually when I see something I dont like, I turn around and say I can appreciate the time and effort. When someone does a build they put a lot of money and thought and creativity on it. There are several trucks on this site that I dont think are done in good taste but will still like to see in person.

That truck is just fucking ridiculous.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Holy shit was that fuckin lame. I can throw 40 speakers in the bed of my truck and play someone talking through them. The only thing taht would have made that better is when he tilted the bed all the way back if the truck would have rolled backwards on the bed.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
damn mexicants.

whats the name of that song? i need to download it cuz its awesome.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know it would have been cool if it was like a 48" speaker/bed/box, kind of like back to the future!

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Yeah why the hell would you play some obnixious voice through that many speakers? At least play some mexi tunes or something to bump to. Shit.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
probably the worst song to play to try to show them off.
and i agree with DAKSPORT1PA it would have been much better if it rolled over backwards.

that was just dumb

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
damn mexicants.

whats the name of that song? i need to download it cuz its awesome.
Pretty sure its not from Mexico. I am mexican and could not understand half the shit they were saying. Sounded more like Portuguese or some shit like that. So keep your mexican jokes for the real mexicans. haha I am going to get some Tacos.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Pretty sure its not from Mexico. I am mexican and could not understand half the shit they were saying. Sounded more like Portuguese or some shit like that. So keep your mexican jokes for the real mexicans. haha I am going to get some Tacos.
lol plus rep for you buddy

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
that's the sort of shit you see from brazil.....which would explain the Portuguese....someone should have told them they're about 20yrs late on the flip bed/speaker fad.....

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
That was a fad? Like as in more than one person actually thought it was cool?

Losers.
I think it was popular in the states in the late 80's early 90's.

·
Registered
49 Posts
that's the sort of shit you see from brazil.....which would explain the Portuguese....someone should have told them they're about 20yrs late on the flip bed/speaker fad.....
yeah that's some brazilian shit you see goin on. they get a little...extreme

1 - 18 of 18 Posts