Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone else checks to see this section. If you live in the Bay Area let me know. We can B.S. about the mods to our trucks.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Southern Cal Durango

I Live In Southern Cal and I have a 02 durango patriot blue

work in progress but i have made these changes:

Grill insert
clear corners
Air intake system done by performance shop out here.
2- 7" LCD screens inside with DVD player
Race Pedals Intsalled
Flowmaster 50 Series exhaust

Pics Coming soon!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive got a 2002 Dakota QC 4x4 4.7L. Patriot Blue. Im running dual exaust, Kenne Bell S/C (6psi), with NX Nitrous (50 jets for now)and as soon as I get forged pistons and head work going to 150 shot and stay with 6psi boost. Also have modified intake. Any questions on the install of any of these modifications let me know. I did the work myself just to save someone else the pain and suffering of some of the quirks of the installs on these items. Word of advice, if your rich pay someone to do it. If not, it can be done as long as your patient.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What's up brotha....01 r/t durango here in good ol' San Jose.....wish i had some mods to talk about but i have a girlfriend and i just got it a few weeks ago so im gonna have to keep a secret stash!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pacifica here. Lots of mods and many more coming fast. My site is www.mark-world.com/dakota It's a 99 club cab Dakota with a 3.9.

Your supercharger/nitrous combo sounds pretty cool. Got any time slips yet?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im going to the track in Sacramento when its open in good weather. Im still testing it as is, but may go from the 50hp jets to 75hp jets. Just dont want to blow the motor. Right now it runs great with no side effects so I dont want to chance it. I have cams coming this week and am still looking at some head mods and pistons that I can run that will enable me to run the 150hp jets and S/C and not blow the motor. My ideal goal is to run a resonably safe 500hp. Right now its 400 or so and thats pushing the limits of the stock motors heads and pistons. But so far nothings given me problems. Ive heard that 380 with stock motor is max, but im not hammering it all the time either. Just like to have fun and will get some runs in at the strip as Im dying to know what it will do!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey flyboy, you former spec ops? Just curious, ex-Navy here.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah Mark. My ROTC sponsor unit was 3rd Battalion 7th Group, Fort Bragg. The experience with them inspired me to spend the last 15 years Air Force. So you might say though I wore a green beret in the ROTC daze I am more a fan than the man, haha

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not in CA at the moment, but was raised in Woodland, just NW of Sacramento off of I-5. '92 5.2 CC 4x4

·
Registered
348 Posts
I live in San Jose. I'm going to Sacramento Drag Strip on 4/10/04 @ 9:00am to do some test and tune. Anyone else like to go?

Mike
'99 IB CC

Mopar PCM
M1 2bbl
Large Turtle
Holley Billet 52mm TB
Mike Leach Mopar Headers
Custom Y-Pipe
SpinTech Dual Side Exit Exhaust
3" Carsound Cat
Custom Built K&N Gen II Intake
MSD Blaster SS Coil
MSD Digital-6 Plus Ignition Control
3" Cutout
Autolite 3923 Plugs
Red 8mm Taylor Spiro Pro Wires
180 Degree T-Stat
Optima Red Top Battery
Nitto 450 275/50/17
K&N Valve Cover Filter
Relocated IAT Sensor
APC Euro Tail Lights
Mopar Black Valve Covers with APS Built Baffle System
Crower 1.7 Roller Rockers with High Rev. Kit
APS BracketFighter 2400 Stall Torque Converter
APS Performance Valve Body, Shift Kit, and Internal Performance Parts
Motive 4.56 Gears
GS Motorsports Power-Flo Fuel Rails

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont believe it south city and pacifica. i never thought id see local people on the net. im in pacifica and just bought a 99 r/t cc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts