Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....so i got a new battery and since it was under warranty instead of me tooling around trying to figure out what it was i just took it to the stealer so they wouldnt say i did somthing when i was under the hood...well, they said it was my amp that was pullin all the power from my battery which i found hard to beleive because iv had a bigger stereo in my other truck for 3yrs and no problems...but anyway- what do i need to get to stop this from happening?

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro...and yea i dont know whats going on with it...but i guess they were right though cause i just unhooked everything and havent had a problem since...but yea, ill def. get a cap :biggthump

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just got a little mtx amp stuffed under my passenger seat...the dude i got it from said it was 500watts but the sticker on the back of the amp says 350 so...i think ima go with 350 :biggthump

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i bought the truck used so maybe the battery was just shot to begin with and it finally went once i got it lol but im still kinda iffy about hookin the stereo back up...

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DakotaLivLrg said:
yeah that could be it ..... It should be fine man just don't run the system with the truck off .. I never do :biggthump one song at max...

I have had system for 5 years and just your normally battery dieing .. and lots of others run systems as well.. you should be fine man .. :biggthump
alright, i think im going to go ahead and hook it all back tmrw...but if the battery dies...you owe me a new one! :joke: but seriously, thanks for the input bro :biggthump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.