Dakota Durango Forum banner
141 - 160 of 199 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
I paid $650 unfortunately, so I'm taking a huge loss. I would like to sell or trade these Doug Thorley headers and Y pipe with brand new remflex gaskets but no fasteners. They were never installed, and are for 5.2-5.9L, 96-99, 4x4. The part number is DTH 197-Y. Looking for $450 or trade for M1, SS black grille inserts, or any other performance parts for my 02 R/T. Thanks.

Tony

[/IMG]

· Armed and Dangerous
1,830 Posts
I'll send somone these 3" stainless steel blocks for 2 center caps for the 15" wheels in my sig.

· Banned
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·

· 99 Durango 5.9 part out
925 Posts

· 150,XXX Miles
806 Posts
I have an old Durango CTM (Central Timer Module), a set of rear hatch lift supports, luggage racks, fog and headlight bulbs (9007) and the stock air intake tubing for a 4.7L. I also have a K&N drop in filter. PM if you want to trade anything.

· Registered
250 Posts
Trade polished RT rims, for Black RT rims? i have a set of Polished stock RT rims and looking for Black, would do RT rims or a 17" rim tires are less then a year old

just thought i would ask

· Registered
78 Posts
Trade polished RT rims, for Black RT rims? i have a set of Polished stock RT rims and looking for Black, would do RT rims or a 17" rim tires are less then a year old

just thought i would ask

What would you sell these outright for?

· Registered
78 Posts
i cant sell them or i wont have anything on my truck lol
I have a stock set of wheels and also a set of american racing wheels. The ARW's don't have tires on them though. I should put them up here. Thanks anyways tough.

· Registered
78 Posts
I have a set of rts not black tho
If you want to let your go, let me know. I let mine go to Clint last summer and I am regretting it now. I want a new set. Either that or I want to try and swap charger hubs and brakes and then get a nice set of stock charger 20's.

· Registered
21 Posts
Been looking for the rules but havent found what I am able to post and what I am unable. At least it's car related...

Snap On Roller Cab Tool Box (Heritage Series) 7 drawer, like new condition, comes with key, manual, mats, NO TOOLS.

PM me or Email me if interested. Local Pick up only, I will not deliver.

141 - 160 of 199 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.