Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
yOU WILL SEE BOLTS OR RIVETS. :sorry: caps lock!

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
Upper are screwed, lower are pressed.

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
mine were screwed uppers.. pretty sure, cause i did them lol. Otherwise look at it, and it should look like a square with round edges on top if it is screwed. if i wasnt at work i'd take a pic of my old ones..

·
Bippity Boppity Buppity
379 Posts
Autozone also said my uppers were pressed on..... course upon further investigation they were screwed......

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Autozone also said my uppers were pressed on..... course upon further investigation they were screwed......
Your first mistake was listening to anything Autozone tells you.

Around here they dont even speak proper english, or know how to use their own computer system.

·
Bippity Boppity Buppity
379 Posts
Your first mistake was listening to anything Autozone tells you.

Around here they dont even speak proper english, or know how to use their own computer system.
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I learned my lesson pretty quick and got a FSM for my truck.

·
Bippity Boppity Buppity
379 Posts
That is the guy that I bought my front end stuff from. Good price but it was mismatched product lines. I am hopeing that it will last but I got a funny feeling that I will be doing them sooner than I would like.

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If they last year ill be hapy. Tryn 2 get LSD. Gears and fix my front end wit about 1000

·
Bippity Boppity Buppity
379 Posts
Then they'll do ya fine. It's a great price for the items it's just I don't wanna do my balljoints any sooner than I have to.

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
looks to be correct in the picture. I actually need a passenger side tie - rod end.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts