Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I ordered some Moog Ball joints from Summit racing ..did a search by my truck 99 dak 2wd and the part #'s they gave me are

K7267 & K7242

Then I was talking with Peacock and he asked Tod what part #'s I needed and he gave me

K7392 & K7393

So which ones are the correct ones for my truck? I want to make sure I have the right ones before we tear apart the truck LOL

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm doesn't help much LOL i am having a buddy install them for me, im just going to be there to help... no way am I going to try these on my own LOL

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K7392 & K7393 are what I put on mine, but it's a 2000.

According to Rock Auto the correct numbers for a 1999 are K7241 & K7242. K7267 is for 4WD.
On my 1998 R/T I used Moog K7241 & K7242. I just checked for your year and its the same. While I was doing that stuff I installed Moog inner/outer tie rods, Moog sway bar end links, and Energy Suspension control arm bushings. It made a nice noticeable difference :D
hmm wonder why i got k7267 ... damn summit(or user lol) Cool thanks guys ill send back the K7267 and get the K7241 to replace them..thanks guys!!

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see where i went wrong .. it gives you 3 options when you search by 99 .. and i got the top optoin but no where does it say 4wd...lol oh well ill send em back and get the K7241

and these things say greasable but i dont see the nipple to grease em ..hmmm

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine had them. I had to screw them in myself they don't come preinstalled but thats easy.
Oh maybe there in the bag of parts then LOL .. i haven't looked at them much .. was waiting on a buddy that was going to help me install them, now i have to get the right ones first LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.