Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into the car wash last night with the truck. Well i was sitting in the getting the car wash and then i went to autozone. When I was coming out from autozone i notice my center cap on my rim was gone. I looked closly and it had broke off? what!!! so i went back to go look for it and the car behind me must have ran it over cause all i found was peices. I was so bummed and now if any body has a set of shelby rims or just the center cap for sale let me know and i will tell you if i can afford it.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
wow that sucks.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
sucks but now its def time to get rid of those ugly ass wheels.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah im actually getting some 19 r/t rims hopefully. its been hard i got laid off so.... im trying lol but i do agree there not the prettiest.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well the truck looks nice but its a "show" truck the truck already wieghs alot and those would probibly put on 500lbs alone(just guessing). I think some 18s or 19s would look nice though. i was rethinking some 18s in the front and 19s in the back in the torque thrust style rims.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
You know this happened cause you said in another thread you where going to baby them by getting another set of rims or something, didn't make any sence to me. It does suck BTW

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
well the truck looks nice but its a "show" truck the truck already wieghs alot and those would probibly put on 500lbs alone(just guessing). I think some 18s or 19s would look nice though. i was rethinking some 18s in the front and 19s in the back in the torque thrust style rims.
u got 4x4...better watch ur differentials. and the 20 inch r/t rims r 36lbs each.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know this happened cause you said in another thread you where going to baby them by getting another set of rims or something, didn't make any sence to me. It does suck BTW
i wasnt reckless i simply went though a car wash. I mean it not like i went out and drove it through a pile of snow or went through some mud???????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts