Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you can replace the pass side switch with an auto down switch like the driver has? As I am a rural mail carrier I drive from the pass side and during the summer I roll the window up and down about a hundred times a day. The auto down switch would be very nice.

·
Subscribed Member
265 Posts
I dont think its avalible on any North American vehicle. But in your case it would be very usefull, i have often thought it would like that feature. Last time i checked the aftermarket, we are still out of luck.

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
cant yo ujust take the driver switch and put it on the passenger side? or are the motors in the driver door different than the passenger. switch the plugs on your driver side window switches. just swap the driver plug to the switch with the passenger side window switch plug. then hit the the driver side auto switch and see if the window on the passenger side goes all the way down. if it does then all yo uneed is another driver side auto switch to place on the passenger side. if not must be something with the motor in the driver side window and may need to get the motor of a driver side window to place in the passenger side door.

I would like it if all 4 of my window controls had the auto down switch. hate having to hold the switch down all the time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
if you get a DEI alarm (avital, clifford, viper) you can get the window modules that with a 1 sec touch go up and down all the way. hold it and you can go up or down however far you want. also when you arm the alarm if the windows aren't up it'll put them all the way up. may be something to look into for ya. i need to get them installed on mine just ben too busy driving and putting the mods to her recently

1 - 4 of 4 Posts