1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
thanks guys. :toast: :drink: :woot:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Rock, glad to see a fellow 'Rango win the truck of the month. Keep pimp'n that thing. What is next for ya' :mullet:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
thanks again everyone for all the kind words. Next on my list of mods is a GSport yellow radiator hose. It's on it's way to the house now. I also want to change by rotors to drilled or slotted. You guys know how it is. I'm working on one mod and have 20 rolling around my head :jester:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
slammedR/T said:
Congrats :mullet: just be glad my pics were down ;) j/k you have a sweet truck again congrats :)

DEPUTY
I won by default. I can handle that :jester: j/k

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
VegasOutkast said:
Congrat on the win bro :toast:
thanks appreciate it

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
When is Rock's pic going to be showcased on the homepage. It is time to get that thing changed.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
that is true. it's my fault. been working on the engine and now it's all cleaned up i've been running around getting school clothes and crap.... a dads work is never done. I'm working on it. I need an assistant.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
just cruized past the home page and rick's back up. :jester: as long as it's a durango :toast:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
yea that's ricks. now his R/T is off the hook :bow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.