Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
yeah, so anybody advertising they have a warranty good on an alpine product that's selling online, they are either lying or expect you to send them the deck, then they send it to alpine.

By the way, which Alpine deck are you looking for? I have the 9833 and I love it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
The only way your going to get quality alpine products if a licensed store has an online store. But if alpine finds this out they loose their license. In order to receive an alpine contract you need to order a certain amount of products, have a certain size store front, and have certified technicians. To put it in fewer words it is hard to get one. Be careful too they could be selling you refurbished stuff if they are not an authorized dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Esh said:
yeah, so anybody advertising they have a warranty good on an alpine product that's selling online, they are either lying or expect you to send them the deck, then they send it to alpine.

By the way, which Alpine deck are you looking for? I have the 9833 and I love it.
Thats the one i was looking at but crutchfield is out of stock and the [email protected] just went on clearance sale for $299. :cussing:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
If you wanna find the best prices on the net.... do this...

www.pricegrabber.com
www.bizrate.com

Those will find your best price... including cost of shipping to your door.

If you want the 9833... just simply type in CDA-9833 and it should come up.

Good luck... and always think Alpine... Alpine is the best... BY FAR!

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts