Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a website that has 20x9 R/T Wheels (non-chrome) for a good price?

and also, some decent rotors, I've tried some generic slotted, and crossdrilled slotted, both started cracking after about 8000 miles. Anyone else have this problem? Gimme a recommendation for some higher quality rotors. thx.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
e-bay They are therwe all the time

·
Registered
388 Posts
well I am due to replace rotors soon on my truck and will be going with brembo slotted rotors. I had them on my supra and they are quality...I put many hard miles and never had a problem stopping or any cracking. I was commuting with it during the week and on the weekends I would take it up to the canyons for some fun runs and I can say good brakes are what saved me on several occasions. For r/t 20s, neil's right, ebay has em on a daily basis, though keep in mind, going with such a large diameter rim will hurt your braking ability (longer stop times/distances) so upgrading your brakes would have a lesser impact if you're going that big.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
Rims= Ebay...

rotors... well, you can go Brembo or SSBC www.socaldakota.com for best prices

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
chris00dodge said:
Anyone know a website that has 20x9 R/T Wheels (non-chrome) for a good price?

and also, some decent rotors, I've tried some generic slotted, and crossdrilled slotted, both started cracking after about 8000 miles. Anyone else have this problem? Gimme a recommendation for some higher quality rotors. thx.
www.aaarims.com has them pretty cheap, they're the people who typically auction them on E-Bay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts