Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New frontier armory stripped polymer lower. Will sell face to face in Alabama. Out of state guys must use ffl.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good luck with that, everything on gunbroker is double to triple its normal price. Same thing that happened back when the idiot was about to get in office the first time. Things will probably settle down in a couple of months and junk will be cheap again. I have 8 stripped lowers to finish and I can wait.

·
Nice day for a drive
1,462 Posts
I almost have my ar15 finished. I just need a bcg also. If I had the money I would buy this off you and build a varmint rifle.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here

If it doesn't sell I am going to just put together the cheapest one or just to shoot .22s. Then build my rock river lower the way I want it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Probably not a great place to sell it either. The stripped New Frontier lowers are averaging about $80 on gunbroker. Most people are afraid of the polymer lowers so they don't command a lot. I personally like them because you can build a great lightweight carbine to carry in your vehicle without worry of rusting or scratching it up. I had a couple of the Plum Crazy polymer lowers and they worked flawlessly

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mind polymer lowers either as my pistol is polymer as are a lot.

Mine was 96 shipping plus my ffl fees. I just want out from under it. If not no big deal. If they get banned no big deal either as I have 2 now since also have forged lower.

Price lowered slightly.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks.

I will also trade for other building parts if someone has extra.

I will be in nashville in a few weeks. IDk if that would help any

1 - 13 of 13 Posts