Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wayne at APS sure sounds like a nice guy on the phone, but I ordered a shift kit from him a month age and have yet to see it. He is a very difficult person to get a hold of, he does not return phone calls or e-mails. The rare times I have actually spoke the Wayne, he always promised that my order will be shipped out that some morning and will be shipped out 2 day delivery. I have still yet to get it. I have since cancelled my second order with him and hope his integrity will him to return my money.

I would advise everyone to stay away from Wayne at APS Precision MFG.

·
Dakotaholic
99 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with Wayne. I do know that Wayne went into the hospital for being sick a lil over a week ago, and I also know that he is on vacation with his family right now. I agree that He is hard to get in touch with, but I can also say that I recieved a call from him, while he was at Disneyland, just to return my call and answer my question. I just want yall to know that I just recieved my trans and Stall converter from him last Monday and it could have not been a better trans and converter than what he built for me. Just my $0.02

Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.