Votes: 28 59.6%
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Yeah thats a good idea that way we know whos slacking..lol :jester:

· Registered
893 Posts
Hey Adam

I thought that we were not supposed to see the voting results. I can see them just fine and I do not like what I see! :jester:

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Hey Adam

I thought that we were not supposed to see the voting results. I can see them just fine and I do not like what I see! :jester:

thats funny casue i like what i see... :jester: hey theres still time for ya man .. don't give up hope yet.. :biggthump

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Last day, lets get those votes in for Goon's D! :drive: :mullet:
no vote for me....lol

Well Im taking off to go to vegas and don't know if ill be able to get online at my buddy house so good luck Goons and congrats to you or me whoever wins truck of the month... :biggthump

· Registered
893 Posts
Congrats man. I certainly got more votes than I expected. I guess it is back to the drawing board with some new mods for the durango. I have a few things that I am thinking about. I just need some money and my wife off my back!

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Congrats man. I certainly got more votes than I expected. I guess it is back to the drawing board with some new mods for the durango. I have a few things that I am thinking about. I just need some money and my wife off my back!

Well man thanks .. and thanks to everyone who voted for me .. I first have to thank my campain manager ... thanks Phil (Themongrel) ... and i also had the backing of dakota Sv74 thanks guys ...three snipers in a row ....!!! :mullet: :mullet:
Thanks for everyone else who voted for me .. theres a lot of nice trucks on here and its an honor to be voted truck of the month...!!!!

And goons it all you next month man...!!!!! I can be your campain manager... :biggthump

· Registered
893 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
And goons it all you next month man...!!!!! I can be your campain manager... :biggthump

Thanks for the props for next month, but I think that I may hang low for a little while until I can scrape up some cash and get my Durango looking a little more detailed and such. I am saving for a house right now and taxes are going to kill me this year. So it may take some time. But until then I will definitely keep on pimp'n the D and keeping it in sharp condition. I love this truck and I am excited about where i can take it. Expecially with all of you helping to spend my money!

:bow: Dakota-Durango.com members

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.