April TOM

• GOON'S D

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • DakotaLivLrg

Votes: 28 59.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Thanks for the nominations guys/gals and good luck goon's you had my nomination.. :biggthump

Have to put this one...lol

I'll try to get some new pics with the door handles and mirrors painted but this is all i have for now .. thanks and good luck goon's d

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Adam said:
you guys made my job easy lol

I didn't have time to send out a PM when I posted the poll but you found it anyways.

Good luck guys.

I'm sure the girl will win. J/K Scott

Thanks ... lol and goons I had to man....lol

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Ok I know theres more than 38 people on here ..lol lets got some more votes in everone ... :biggthump

:drive: :banana2:

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Yeah everybody lets get those votes in. Especially for Goon's D!
I figured you would follow with that ...

no for Dakotalivlrg .!!. lol

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Yeah my slow truck....

lmao :jester: :biggthump

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Yeah thats a good idea that way we know whos slacking..lol :jester:

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Hey Adam

I thought that we were not supposed to see the voting results. I can see them just fine and I do not like what I see! :jester:

thats funny casue i like what i see... :jester: hey theres still time for ya man .. don't give up hope yet.. :biggthump

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Last day, lets get those votes in for Goon's D! :drive: :mullet:
no vote for me....lol

Well Im taking off to go to vegas and don't know if ill be able to get online at my buddy house so good luck Goons and congrats to you or me whoever wins truck of the month... :biggthump

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Congrats man. I certainly got more votes than I expected. I guess it is back to the drawing board with some new mods for the durango. I have a few things that I am thinking about. I just need some money and my wife off my back!

Well man thanks .. and thanks to everyone who voted for me .. I first have to thank my campain manager ... thanks Phil (Themongrel) ... and i also had the backing of dakota Sv74 thanks guys ...three snipers in a row ....!!! :mullet: :mullet:
Thanks for everyone else who voted for me .. theres a lot of nice trucks on here and its an honor to be voted truck of the month...!!!!

And goons it all you next month man...!!!!! I can be your campain manager... :biggthump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.