April TOM

• GOON'S D

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • DakotaLivLrg

Votes: 28 59.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Wow, thanks for the nominations guys. Looks like we have 2 very differently styled trucks for this month. One that is aggresively modded and one not so much. Here are some pics of my rig:

Again thanks for the noimination, I am humbled. There are a lot of sweet rides here. Good luck to my competition and GO DURANGO'S!

· Registered
893 Posts
Hey no fair with the chic in the picture! I will have to do soem photoshoping when I get home tonight! I will have Jenna Janeson on the hood of my truck! :jester: :drool: :bow:

· Registered
893 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
Ok I know theres more than 38 people on here ..lol lets got some more votes in everone ... :biggthump

:drive: :banana2:
Yeah everybody lets get those votes in. Especially for Goon's D!

· Registered
893 Posts
Making your text bigger is not going to impress anybody! Are you trying to make up for something else? :jester: :biggthump

· Registered
893 Posts
Hey Adam

I thought that we were not supposed to see the voting results. I can see them just fine and I do not like what I see! :jester:

· Registered
893 Posts
Congrats man. I certainly got more votes than I expected. I guess it is back to the drawing board with some new mods for the durango. I have a few things that I am thinking about. I just need some money and my wife off my back!

· Registered
893 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
And goons it all you next month man...!!!!! I can be your campain manager... :biggthump

Thanks for the props for next month, but I think that I may hang low for a little while until I can scrape up some cash and get my Durango looking a little more detailed and such. I am saving for a house right now and taxes are going to kill me this year. So it may take some time. But until then I will definitely keep on pimp'n the D and keeping it in sharp condition. I love this truck and I am excited about where i can take it. Expecially with all of you helping to spend my money!

:bow: Dakota-Durango.com members

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.