Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
themongrel said:
Got mine in... Could one be a BLUE Sniper from Arizona??

who could that be??? lol thanks man :bow:

got mine in ... good luck everone.. lets get those nominations in guys/gals....... :biggthump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
PM sent

Let's get some Durangos Nominated. Go Durangos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drive: :mullet: :banana2:

dakotas are :eek:wned: by durangos
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
PM sent

Let's get some Durangos Nominated. Go Durangos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drive: :mullet: :banana2:

dakotas are :eek:wned: by durangos
ahh those are fighting words goon's.... :joke:

hey i did one dakota and one durango... so yeah there you go man...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
ahh those are fighting words goon's.... :joke:

hey i did one dakota and one durango... so yeah there you go man...lol
Not fight'n words just inviting some friendly competition!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Not fight'n words just inviting some friendly competition!

yeah i know man just razzing ya ...lol :biggthump

and adam open it and you will laugh for sure on who I nominated.... :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
themongrel said:
Got mine in... Could one be a BLUE Sniper from Arizona??
thats like being partial phil :rant: what did i tell you about :slap: ... oh well
i guess thats means :stupid: dont worry theres a rango on my nom list too :biggthump
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Dakota Sv74 said:
thats like being partial phil :rant: what did i tell you about :slap: ... oh well
i guess thats means :stupid: dont worry theres a rango on my nom list too :biggthump
You led the pack :biggthump
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
lets get some nominations in guys... :biggthump



ohh ohh Pick me...pick me...lmao
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
Adam said:
Last chance to get in nominations. cut off will be at 12:00 EST

cool when you gonna start the poll? good luck all ....
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top