Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Ordered a set of APCwhite face guages off Ebay. It says it comes with needle removal tool but some people did not need to take off the needles. How do I go about putting them on with the needles remaining on the cluster. Thx for any help.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i bought a set of them a few years ago for my 00 dak and i had to remove the needles there was no way to do it without removing them. just a word of advice the needle stops are impossible to find if ya lose one. r u sure they were APCs? maybe they changed them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes i have an apc cluster that i too got off e bay and you will have to take the needles off but you can use a fork and when you put them back on make sure you don't push too hard or you will be pulling them out so that they will work speaking from the past LOL :banana2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Another question...

I've got an '03 SXT and I want to get white gauge faces, but every set that I've seen has too many things on it! All I've got is the tach, speedo, fuel, and engine temp. Is there any face gauge out there that doesn't have the 2 extra whatchamajiggies?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.