Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
dunno, im sure u can find it if u google it lol. 2 of my friends signed up and thats how i got the link :huh:
Tried, did not find anything.

·
Boost.....coming soon :D
41,739 Posts
dude, where is kevin (gofastgray)? this is right up his alley lol
damn...two days late. Tickets are more than likely sold out. I'll try monday AM though :waiting:

I've been watching their web site too...waiting for the 2010 schedule to come up. Been MIA from the computer for a few days and i missed it :slap:

·
41,739 Posts
lol!cmon kev! u have to represent the dakotas!
425 tickets sold after 3hrs. There are 75 left that will be released later. I've been checking pinks all out's website...they don't list infineon, so i really didn't have a chance knowing ahead of time.
But october 20th, someone on a deisel forum posted about last friday being the opening day for tickets with infineon.

I can't find any other track scheduled for 2010 either.

I'm still bearly fast enough to meet their criterial...and a couple seconds shy of what they like to see.

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
425 tickets sold after 3hrs. There are 75 left that will be released later. I've been checking pinks all out's website...they don't list infineon, so i really didn't have a chance knowing ahead of time.
But october 20th, someone on a deisel forum posted about last friday being the opening day for tickets with infineon.

I can't find any other track scheduled for 2010 either.

I'm still bearly fast enough to meet their criterial...and a couple seconds shy of what they like to see.
dam.. yea my friend wants to run his freshly built firebird and my other buddy is gonna run his low 12s almost flat 12second cobra.. they were both able to sign up in time this past week :huh: hope u can get on board!

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
o shnikes!! i cant believe i forgot about u mike! lol my bad... adakotartguy is trying to find th rest of th list of tracks tho, not just for CA

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Yea don't think they have posted anything yet. I did email them about having an all military pinks all out since the ARMY is sponsering it so heavily now. I think it would be cool, somewhere near DC, all military, have some big hogs come out. Imagne the exposure it would get.

·
41,739 Posts
Yea don't think they have posted anything yet. I did email them about having an all military pinks all out since the ARMY is sponsering it so heavily now. I think it would be cool, somewhere near DC, all military, have some big hogs come out. Imagne the exposure it would get.
Yea, infineion is all i found too...i was hoping for texas or AZ to sign up.

Army event would be cool. Even if they did a 13 second class to get 400+ to sign up.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Yea, infineion is all i found too...i was hoping for texas or AZ to sign up.

Army event would be cool. Even if they did a 13 second class to get 400+ to sign up.
Yea I dont think they would have a problem. You have bragg, stewart, drum, and all the other small post right along the east coast.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts

·
41,739 Posts
even if I was guarantee to win the other guys car I wouldn't go on that show simply because the host is a complete tool
To this day I still remember this

I liked his question Is it fast? its a street bike dumbazz. what do you think
I guess all muscle and no brains cant stand that guy

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/4/Pinks-Host-Crashes-Bike-271828.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc55jV255mU
Pinks "All Out" is for money...not rides.
After racing at pinks all out this year, I found out Rich is actually a cool guy in person.

·
2,494 Posts
I'll second that one. Pinks is not that great. But Pinks All Out is a totally different animal and I had a great time at Bakersfield. Granted still recouping from the sunburn but It wasthe best Drag Race event I have ever had the chance to spectate. Thanks for the Fun Kevin.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts