Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:drool::drool::drool:

2000 Dodge Durango
25" of custom fabricated lift 44" tall tires can fit 49s
Dana 60 front and rear 4:56 gears
Dual Shocks All Araound
4.7 liter v8 not slugish at all has no problem pulling the tires thatnks to gears
This truck is a real eye catcher one of a kind it is the slt plus with wood grain and leather interior and cd player and power everything the running boards and fender flares were custom painted with about 2,000 dollars of custom camo work has custom tint and 16.5 mickey thompson classic 2 wheels.
Clean Carfax
So far to date i have about 27,000 dollars from the frame down.
Tires only have about 500 miles on them this truck was just completed and has only been driven for 2 weeks i built with th eplans of showing it which it is show ready but something has come up for me and i have to move this truck is awesome it gets looks everywhere it goes ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL and it still gets 12.5 miles per gallon the price for this truck is totally negotiable please make a resonable offer and you can have it. Please This is a Steal i dont want to trade unless i get 11,000 plus a trade then i can pay off what i owe on the car loan this truck must sell so please fell free to make a resonable offer

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Would be cooler if it was all camo. Ive even seen camo wheels. Looks like a go anywhere, hillbilly hunting truck. Love it.

·
Burnin' the tires away
1,751 Posts
Looks pretty cool. I'm reminded of a member that used to be on here quite a lot- he had a D w/ a rediculous lift and I believe 48" tires. Somebody will remember who I'm talking about.

·
Dak-Dur 11th Most Wanted
12,282 Posts
Great for show! Zero practicality!

Sorry, but I wouldn't want to get it stuck in 4 inches of snow here in MT...lol.

Good luck moving it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
tHa-gRiM;778279 So far to date i have about 27 said:
Calling bullshit on this, he has over arched leaf springs, no front d-shaft, what looks like a bent tierod and no highsteer and a what looks like a bad rear driveline angle...no way he paid $27000 for all that unless he is retarted

Kevin

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
I think if it sat about 6-8" lower it'd be cool. I'm not personally a fan of leafs upfront. But I can understand how much easier/cheaper that setup is to fab up. I think an SAS Durango is badass. But I really don't think I'd've gone for more than 8" overall lift.

·
Registered
1 Posts
🤤🤤🤤

2000 Dodge Durango
25" of custom fabricated lift 44" tall tires can fit 49s
Dana 60 front and rear 4:56 gears
Dual Shocks All Araound
4.7 liter v8 not slugish at all has no problem pulling the tires thatnks to gears
This truck is a real eye catcher one of a kind it is the slt plus with wood grain and leather interior and cd player and power everything the running boards and fender flares were custom painted with about 2,000 dollars of custom camo work has custom tint and 16.5 mickey thompson classic 2 wheels.
Clean Carfax
So far to date i have about 27,000 dollars from the frame down.
Tires only have about 500 miles on them this truck was just completed and has only been driven for 2 weeks i built with th eplans of showing it which it is show ready but something has come up for me and i have to move this truck is awesome it gets looks everywhere it goes ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL and it still gets 12.5 miles per gallon the price for this truck is totally negotiable please make a resonable offer and you can have it. Please This is a Steal i dont want to trade unless i get 11,000 plus a trade then i can pay off what i owe on the car loan this truck must sell so please fell free to make a resonable offer
My old Durango like to buy it back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts