Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone know about Dick Cepek Bonecrushers?

i'm looking to buy a set of Dick Cepek Bonecrushers. but for $207 a tire for the size i need.. i want to know they are worth it. does anyone have any experience with these? how long do they last on the road, and how do they sound on the highway...

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
That would be "Dick Cepek"

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I think they are all show. About 6 months they have been out, they still can't show all around pics, just side view. If you want looks, get them, otherwise I wouldn't trust them for mud MIO?

·
A GUY
473 Posts
going to be loud on the road, wear fast, do you need a tire that aggressive?

·
A GUY
473 Posts
I say go with a mud tire, just not that one. You are paying for looks. Get a buckshot tire, or interco Trxus. Hell I got my new tires at pepboys for $620 for a mud terrain with a 40k mile warranty

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
According to 4 Wheel & Off Road mag they were loudish on the road, but quieter then Mud Grapplers, they performed good on the road for the aggressiveness of them, they performed nicely off road but didn't quite perform quite as good as they had hoped in the mud given that they looked kinda like Boggers, they also said that this was THE best M/T tire in sand they've ever tested and would be on all their sand rigs till they found something better. Not sure what month that article was in but its been a while ago, back when they were first released.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts