Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bitches come and get some
343 Posts
I live in Lee's Summit, just south of Independence. I go to school in Warrensburg, so I drive by the I-70 Oak Grove exit all the time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I'm in the club Definite Obsessions and our monthly meeting is the last Sunday of every month which is this Sunday at 6:00pm at Buffalo Wild Wings in Independence, MO. So if anyone wants to meet up you can come to our meeting because its an open meeting the only thing we don't do with non club members is any voting on any club business. But please come on over to our club web site www.definiteobsessions.com and regester and talk to people. If I remember right there is about 4 dakotas in our club right now and were open to just about any kinda car, truck, or bike. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at our meeting but if not maybe we can setup somekinda dakota meet. I'll be at our club meeting in either my white reg cab dakota or my silver extended cab dakota.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.