Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
fungul said:
have you guys done anything to your trucks?
Gibson Headers, MagnaFlo Muffler, Cold air intake w/ K&N, have 1.7 roller rockers, valve covers (for looks, I'm sure they don't add any HP..), and 50mm throttle body on the way. Oh..and a new black front bumper to replace that crap rusty one form Dodge.

and i'm near Ft Collins.

·
Registered
487 Posts
kjun said:
Colorado Springs. Just got my Dak a few months ago. 2002 QC, 4.7L, 4x4. Was a Jeep dude for years but out grew it. Absolutley love the truck!!!!!!!
Where do you live in CS? You have a picture of your truck? I am up north at dublin and powers. Do you off road your truck? I had a jeep too it was modded to *^#@ and back.

·
Registered
263 Posts
dakolorado said:
Where do you live in CS? You have a picture of your truck? I am up north at dublin and powers. Do you off road your truck? I had a jeep too it was modded to *^#@ and back.
I'm just north of you at Research and Powers. Haven't had the truck offroad officially yet. Only been in the Springs for about a year and last summer I went out to the Lake City, Silverton, Ouray area on the Alpine Loop but still had the Wrangler. It's pretty sweet out there. I'll definitely be off roading the Dakota. Colorado is too awesome not to!!

I see you are Air Force. I'll have 20 years in come Sept. Currently at Peterson in the HQ building. I'll get some pics posted. Just found the site on lunch today.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.