Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this board,,any members in central AL??

·
Now Nitrous Injected!!!
3,104 Posts
Me and I'm new also

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where ya located??
I've seen a few Dakota around the Pelham South of Bham area and I know there are some in the Huntsville area.

·
Now Nitrous Injected!!!
3,104 Posts
Jasper/Walker County

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey gus, dude, I'm in Mobile all the freakin time. We should meet up sometime. I actually go to school at USA. Just let me know something

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
I am most likely moving down to Montgomery Beginning of next year, hopefully ill be there no later than Febuary!

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
YES!!! I am definitely moving down to Montgomery come Feb/March ish. So whats the scene like down there? I wanna start hitting up some races and stuff. I have never ran my truck before but i really wanna see what it can do by the time i get my license back. I wanna run Gus just to see what that truck looks like haulin ass! :biggthump Maybe he'll let me drive it :jester: But yeah, just any input would be great.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Montgomery has a NICE 1/4 track.
email me when you get here and we can meet up at the track.
[email protected]

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
sounds like a plan :biggthump Ill most likely be there end of march beginning of april

·
Now Nitrous Injected!!!
3,104 Posts
synapse said:
Im in Birmingham, Pleasant Grove area
Glad to see somemore Bama ppl man. Welcome to the site. :biggthump

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your truck. You ever get together with any other on here?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Chainbanger said:
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your truck. You ever get together with any other on here?
Yeah, me and some guys from LA are meeting up next weekend I think. You should join us.

·
Now Nitrous Injected!!!
3,104 Posts
Wish I had a group of dakota ppl around here.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts