Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is anyone on this board from Minnesota?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Actual yes, I know its a bit late to reply to this but what the hey. :drink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking truck. I'm surprised there's not more people from Minnesota on this board, since there's a ton of Dakota's and Durango's around here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You have another MN member here!! I just got mine 2 weeks ago. YES!!! Already working the mods too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think the reason you don't see more people on the forums is that 99.9% of people don't care about what they drive. Most folks I meet just can't understand why I spend so much money, time, and effort on my truck and car. To them it's just a vehical that they are driving at the moment, they could really care less what it is let alone how it looks. Just my $.02.
:smokin:

·
Registered
105 Posts
drdurango_r/t said:
You have another MN member here!! I just got mine 2 weeks ago. YES!!! Already working the mods too.
Welcome aboard :mullet: Let the mods begin

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in the SW metro area. Just west of Eden Prairie in Waconia. I do agree about most people don't care about there cars cause they see them a just transportation, but there must have been something they liked about the vehicle to even buy it. I think the real reason is that most people don't even know a damn thing about how the car works so they leave it upto the shop to maintain. If they would just know anything about them then they might try mods to make it better. like my mods are going to cost me about $1500 but I will get atleast 2 more mpg and gain about 100 hp and torque.
I have always been a sports car guy. I was going to get the Noen SRT-4, but since there are 6 people in our family. I deceided to find a suv and the Durango R/T was it. I needed the sporty looks and easy mods to get it faster. I just love kickin' ass with those hot shot, loud exhaust, ricers running around out there. You get a bad ass car for a reason, to have fun!! I still hope to get a SRT-4 in a year. Cause the wife took the Durango right away. She absolutly loves it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm northwest of Maple Grove. I hear what you say, most people don't even realize all the stuff I've done to my truck until I point out everything on it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Crosslake area, North of Brainerd about 20 miles :chug:

D

·
0 Posts
Im in Minnesota also. I'm in Eagan (St.Paul suberb). Not many people from the cities because the people who go on these boards are the people who love there truck but unfortunately everyone in the cities loves there civics and acuras, not trucks. So id assume most of you guys are from the more rural areas.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I lived between Mapel Grove and White Bear Lake for a few years went to school in WBL for a few years also... Then for what ever reasion moved down to Hot Springs Arkansas :hammer:

But i have also lived around the Downtown area of StPaul around Frog town hehe

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome all. Has anyone ever thought about getting together to check out each others rides? :chug:

·
14 Second Club
430 Posts
Im in Eden Prairie. Just got the Dakota and love it!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I guess I'm the only one in living IN Minneapolis at this point.
I'm in South Mpls close to Richfield.
I'm originally from Duluth.

Just got my Durango R/T in January.

I've seen some bad ass Dakota's around the Cities but I don't think they go online much or just don't know about this site. I saw a wicked yellow Dakota R/T drive by my work in Plymouth. It looked like the the one from the guy from Mason City, IA. Lowered, body kit and sounded nice too.
Such a site! It made my day!

Working on mods when taxes come in. As of now I have a K&N in and will put the Airraid TB spacer in soon. Next up is hopefully wheels.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Still living in MN here, never left actualy, if you ever get up around Brainerd way give me a shout. :drive:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts