·
Registered
468 Posts
I am from Owosso,Live in Indy now,

RICK

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn it! I was just in detroit and toledo yesterday :hammer: I had to run my buddy down to Sandusky to work at Cedar Point. I was talking to his new room mate and he was trying to tell me he has a 560whp R/T N/A. But then he supercharged it and ddn't run it at the dyno before he sold it.

G

·
I live in metro detroit too...about 10 minutes down i75 from downtown detroit. I live off of Eureka road if that means anything to anybody...what kind of Daks do you guys drive? Lifted or lowered? Ive got a 98 v6 4x4...I wanna go up...obviously...but i think I want a 5.9 more ;)...drop me a line you guys...well have to have some kind of meet or something :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
A meet would definitely be cool to setup. Are you planning on attending the auto show? I plan on being down there monday with a bunch of guys from a J-Body messageboard I am on as well. Lemme know maybe we could meet up there too.

Chris

G

·
That would be awesome...but sadly Im not in Michigan at the moment...LoL...Im in Florida. My aunt and uncle live down here and their house was damaged from the hurricanes...so my dad and I are down here helping them rebuild :)...When I get back though well have to set something up with the rest of us Mi guys. How ya doin with the snow btw...I hear its gettin really rough. How old are you, if you dont mind me asking. Im 19.

-Fox

G

·
really? where do you live again? where i live my girlfriend says the snow is up to her knees. last wednesday when i left for florida we got like 6+ inches...then they got four more inches over the weekend...and like two days ago got four more! theres flash flood warnings in the area cause it was 50 there today...im kinda glad im down here :p btw the names Zack :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Fox said:
really? where do you live again? where i live my girlfriend says the snow is up to her knees. last wednesday when i left for florida we got like 6+ inches...then they got four more inches over the weekend...and like two days ago got four more! theres flash flood warnings in the area cause it was 50 there today...im kinda glad im down here :p btw the names Zack :)

sup man i stay in romulus too (metro detroit) i stay off of eureka too (sky harbor) you prolly done seen me rollin around on 20's in the summer time i got the red dakota sport 97'. holla back at me names Brian

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.