Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if there were a lot of Massachusetts people that wanted to get together and talk trucks or something at a local car show. Let me know. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
98KotaRT said:
Hey I was wondering if there were a lot of Massachusetts people that wanted to get together and talk trucks or something at a local car show. Let me know. :rolleyes:
Me and my Durango are from Watertown. Where you from?

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
BTW your Durango is sweet. Where did he get that hood?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im from chelmsford and i got the hood from a local shop... The durango/ HOOD will be forsale in the spring... it costed 1200 with paint but ill let it go for the same price as the hood unpainted. i want one for the kota and its easier to buy a new one than to repaint. let me know if your an interested buyer. :)

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Damn that is only like 30 minutes from my house down 95 right?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats right :) really close, we should meet up some time at a local car show or something.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I don't know of any local shows. Sometimes they have some at the expo center in boston. Where are others in the eastern mass area?

·
Registered
112 Posts
im right near chelmsford in lowell

hey 98kotart, u wouldnt be the one i met at the taco bell parkin lot on middlesex st. would it? i have the black r/t i had the stillen front bumper and grille inserts.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sniper rt said:
hey 98kotart, u wouldnt be the one i met at the taco bell parkin lot on middlesex st. would it? i have the black r/t i had the stillen front bumper and grille inserts.
No FREAKIN way. Jared right. Ive been lookin for you since the mill city show at car risma and yah this is me. Instant message me on AOLor somethin.Mcdan99 :biggthump

·
Registered
303 Posts
Not from Mass

Hey....this is for Dan....you still have the seats???? Also i'm not that far from you guy's....so if your going to get together....let me know.

P

·
0 Posts
New here...
New house...new baby on the way (August) and a new 2001 Durango 4x4 SLT +

Currently living in Carver.

·
Registered
112 Posts
im in lowell mass always lookin to roll wit some other dakotas and durangos so if anyones close just hit me up

V

·
0 Posts
hey guys.. not really in MA , but from RI. always lookin to meet up with some new Dakota/Durango owners :woowoo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts