Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Texas :wave:

I go to south LA every once in a while to visit my uncle... but yall could come to texas meets.... wooohooo :woot:

Paul

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
Eastbank...Meraux here, right next to Chalmette. I am going to make it to the June 13th meet. I here that all of the Dakotas are going to meet up at Hooters on Veterans' Hwy at 12:00 noon before the meet at the lake.

R

·
0 Posts
Wish I could. This weekend is bad for me. I have to work on my daily driver.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm from Denham Springs (outside of Baton Rouge). I go to a car meet with my friends every thurs and saturday. Lots of cars there usually. Had a truck there that was featured in Truckin' Magazine, so I was happy:)

I have a friend that is a professional painter.... he's going to do a sweet paint job on my truck after I get the Cervini's body kit and front bumper. Going to get an open grill frame and get a custom grill made, getting 20" rims, and all kinds of other stuff.... supposed to be getting some money in a couple months, so hopefully I can get started with the project.... been debating on the sound system though, 4 Memphis PR 15"s or 4 Mofo 12"s? I have enough room and power for both...

Also, do you know where I could get a 360 that will bolt into my truck? I've been wanting to get rid of the V6 for a LONG time, I'm only getting around 16mpg so even with the 360 I shouldn't be getting much less than that.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hey, do you guys know if an inline V-6 will bolt right into the dakota? I was thinking it might b/c the same company that makes dodge, makes jeep and my jeep has a bad ass 4.0L Straight 6. Was wondering how hard it would be to put it in my dak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts