Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
St. Louis

Yes I live in South St. Louis County. Where do you live and why are you asking? Thanks, Kevin

K

·
0 Posts
St. Louis

Hey I live in Affton. What kind of truck do you have? Thanks, Kevin

·
Registered
69 Posts
i'm in st. joseph about 1 hr north of KC

K

·
0 Posts
South County

I have been on Lindbergh alot, but not just to cruz. What kind of mods do you have? Are you interested in some friendly competition: toast: Thanks, Kevin

·
1700 + 1/4 mile passes
27,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine is mostly stock, but I do have a home made air intake, JET control module, Gibson exhaust, and for the track I have 15" rims with NITTO 555R drag radials and Lakewood traction bars. Also I only race at a drag track unless it's some little piece of junk who asked to be whipped.
I will be out this fri if you see me, I usally hang out by the car wash near Spankeys.

See ya,
Steve

·
RobMR3
210 Posts
I'm on the east side. Just give me a holla, if you guys get together.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just joined

I live in Spanish Lake!! Just joined the site today.

Jay

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
Hey y'all - I'm in STL and need friends...to mouch off of....just kiding. Everyone I know I lost in either the divorce or they moved outta here! I'm in Chesterfield.

Let's get something going soon!

·
Registered
108 Posts
im on the east side of stl.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hey Chesterfeild!

I am always in chesterfeild at that dam mall cause my girlfriend is a shopaholic,anyway if you ever want to meet up and show off your truck any maybe get some more people, let me know, PM me or just leave a post. HOLLA!

·
Registered
108 Posts
id be all for it, i think st louis needs a dakota club with alot of sponsors!!!

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
dakotastampede said:
id be all for it, i think st louis needs a dakota club with alot of sponsors!!!
You mean Durango/Dakota Club... :mullet:

I am always in chesterfeild at that dam mall cause my girlfriend is a shopaholic,anyway if you ever want to meet up and show off your truck any maybe get some more people, let me know, PM me or just leave a post. HOLLA!

I hate the mall...but would make a good place to meet

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im all for a DAKOTA/DURANGO club if anyone else whats to meet up and help start one i think that it would be awesome. We would need to pick up some sponsors though it we wanted to be recongized. I was bored today in class so how about this for a name STLDx2? or 2DC. i dunno i was just playing around. Any other thoughts would be nice.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts