Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
As long as its not already taken I can make that change for you no problem. Making a new account is frowned upon. LOL.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I tried to get my user name changed to Biker Mike way in the past but no one answered . Look at my profile pic. As I no longer have a 3-wheeler.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
I tried to get my user name changed to Biker Mike way in the past but no one answered . Look at my profile pic. As I no longer have a 3-wheeler.
I'm sorry we missed it Mike. Did you send a PM message to one of us or was it a post. Unfortunately there are a lot of users and a lot of posts. For something like that it would be best to contact myself or one of the other mods via PM. Thats the best way to get a hold of us. If you would still like that name change let me know and I'll be glad to make it for you.

·
Registered
352 Posts
name change

I'm sorry we missed it Mike. Did you send a PM message to one of us or was it a post. Unfortunately there are a lot of users and a lot of posts. For something like that it would be best to contact myself or one of the other mods via PM. Thats the best way to get a hold of us. If you would still like that name change let me know and I'll be glad to make it for you.
To be honest I can not remember if it was a pm or Posted. And yes i would like it changed please.:clap2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts