Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Are there any guys (or girls) in So Cal that have either the Xenon or Sniper wing installed? I am thinking I want one of the 2 but need to see it installed as I will be keeping my existing soft tonno cover.

I am in Orange County but don't mind driving.

Post or call.

(714)928-7749

Thanks, Neil

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
arcdesigns said:
Hi,

Are there any guys (or girls) in So Cal that have either the Xenon or Sniper wing installed? I am thinking I want one of the 2 but need to see it installed as I will be keeping my existing soft tonno cover.

I am in Orange County but don't mind driving.

Post or call.

(714)928-7749

Thanks, Neil
Rick Gindoy had a Xenon wing on his red truck but he moved to KY last year... Your best bet is to find a Sniper truck.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SinCity R/T said:
Your best bet is to find a Sniper truck.
Based in your review of Cervini's poor customer service I am a tad surprised to see the above but do appreciate you offering it as my best option. You are a true gent.

As I am in no rush I will likely endeavor to see both wings installed before I make my final decision. Is there a Mopar show in Van Nuys upcoming or did I miss it? If so that may be a good place to R&D the wing.

Thanks, Neil

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
arcdesigns said:
Based in your review of Cervini's poor customer service I am a tad surprised to see the above but do appreciate you offering it as my best option. You are a true gent.

As I am in no rush I will likely endeavor to see both wings installed before I make my final decision. Is there a Mopar show in Van Nuys upcoming or did I miss it? If so that may be a good place to R&D the wing.

Thanks, Neil
The actual products that Cervini's makes are very good (well, my Sniper rear quarters had some fitment issues, but otherwise good), it's their customer service that sucks. It took them 18 months to go from concept to production for the RC Sniper kit, and almost another year after that for the CC kit. They still haven't come out with a QC kit to the public, even though the first prototype Sniper concept truck was a QC Dakota built by SSBC. The people who answer the phone were absolutely clueless about their own products throughout the production cycle, and to this day they seem like minimum wage temporary help who can't manage to answer important questions on their own. Their sponsorhip department went through many problems and different personnel. The thing that irks me the most is the fact that they force you to buy entire kits of parts even though they're not all necessary on many vehicles, and they're produced independently of each other when you place your order.

In my case, they could have easily pressed out a pair of rear quarter skirts when I bought my first kit, but they refused to break it down. Now that I've bought a full kit and had a problem with one quarter which got damaged, they drop the ball once more and want me to buy an entire kit again instead of upholding some decent level of customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.