Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend just told me that he's gonna buy one R/T if he could find one. But he told me that there are no R/T's in the paper for sale. So, if any of you guys know where theres an R/T for sale on Hawaii, please let me know.

G

·
his best bet is to buy one on Ebay and ship it in, or pay me HUGE cash for mine.. :rolleyes: like I could really sell it.. no matter how mad I get at it..

why does he want a R/T specifically?? they are easy enough to clone.. besides if I had a not so R/T truck I think it would have alot more done to it than my R/T has!!!!

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Strictly_Kaotic said:
my friend just told me that he's gonna buy one R/T if he could find one. But he told me that there are no R/T's in the paper for sale. So, if any of you guys know where theres an R/T for sale on Hawaii, please let me know.
My 01 R/T is for sale in Las Vegas - probably wouldn't be too difficult to arrange putting it on a boat.

· Super Modder
981 Posts
thats if you drive it to the dock yourself steve...my brother a shipping company pick up his truck to ship home...it never made it to the dock...the guys stole it...they got caught...but it was too late. my brother already got paid for it and bought a new one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.