Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Yep I :rant: live in Streetsboro OH. man this weather sucks.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
We need more Ohioans on here, damn it.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
silverdak01 said:
hey man im from stow.
Damn your right around the corner from me, Dated a few girls from Stow, WOW not good, what do you guy put in the water, the chicks are crazy out there good looking, but crazy

·
Registered
165 Posts
I live around Youngstown Ohio.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Are There A Lot Of Other Daks Around Your Guys' Town Because I Didnt Start Seein Any Untill I Bought Mine And I Was Like Damn! But I Think It Is Cool One Of My Friends Bought A Rc After I Bought My R/t I Think We Should Meet Up Sometime! I Always Like Seeing Fellow Dak Owners!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ya how bout this, i live in a little town thats basically 2 miles square. Well i bought my black CC R/T and by the end of the first year of me having it there were 3 Black CC R/T's and a Reg Cab Amber FIre RT in my town. Pissed me off at first but then i was cool with it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I work in Steubenville, OH but i live in WV right across the river. I had to work in Alliance, OH for a few months and drove thru Lisbon every other day. I really like the area, the lil town square thing confused the crap out of me the first time i was there though. I only live 40 minutes tops from ya.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ya i don't know how many people drive through there and get kinda mixed up with it. I mean its not a bad town but its just not a big town which is good cause i hate the big cities and stuff. I like my town. Just too many R/T's in Lisbon.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.