Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Daygo Dak
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, what's up...I was wondering if there were going to be any events/ meets happening for July 4th in the SoCal area preferably San Diego....

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Unfortunately you've already missed out on the SoCal Dakota BBQ get together at Santee Lakes, that was today. I don't know of any other gettogethers this holiday weekend in CA, if you get ahold of Sam maybe he can point you in the right direction.

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
ElusiveDak said:
Yo, what's up...I was wondering if there were going to be any events/ meets happening for July 4th in the SoCal area preferably San Diego....

ya. ya missed the BBQ today, there is/was a thread on here and Dakota USA about it.

....not much gonna be happenin till Oct when a bunch of guys go to Phoenix for the Truckin Nats.

·
Daygo Dak
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
razman131 said:
ya. ya missed the BBQ today, there is/was a thread on here and Dakota USA about it.

....not much gonna be happenin till Oct when a bunch of guys go to Phoenix for the Truckin Nats.
Hey I'm interested...I'll tell my homeboy too if he is..he's rollin' in a 00 Dak with 22's...where do I sign up...

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
The Truckin' Nationals is typically hosted on the 3rd weekend of October in Phoenix Arizona at Firebird Raceway. I can't find any information about the event posted on the internet yet, but will let people know when it's available. For the last 3 years I have been the point of contact for the club discount, we are always the largest group in attendance.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I take that back - I found some initial information claiming that the Truckin' Nationals will be held October 15-16th 2005. As soon as I have more information I will get it posted.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Sweet, I'll probably be there with a crew of local daks. :banana2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.