Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to get my stuff back. I feel like it's christmas all ready :mullet: I have another parts box ready to go out. Thanks for putting together a group buy for phoenix imaging. that was right on time

·
Registered
449 Posts
Im getting ready to clean my parts so I can send em. I yanked em all out last night which was a pain in my :rant: But I cant wait to see the finished product :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the D is look'n naked huh. it's worth the wait I'm sure. what pattern are you going with?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Most likely the brushed aluminum so it matches my exterior but not 100% sure yet. Calling Robyn today to discuss various things.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that will look good. I went with the charcoal granite :mullet:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Tight... I was debating on that but I wanted to go with a lighter color to give 2 shades to my interior instead of just dark. I was going to ask you what you were having done but I was rushing around hehe sorry (Don't want to seem rude)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol it's all good. i was debate'n black wood/black granite also. i thought that would have been too dark

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
The wait is worth it, and your jaws should drop once you get it all put back together, especially after seeing the guts of your truck for a couple of weeks :jester:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I'm tired of seeing my crap all tore up, but your right the wait will be worth it :mullet:

·
Registered
826 Posts
You think yours looks bad ....LOL

RICK

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
dakotaR/T2003 said:
The best is the overhead wires dangling down.... makes my interior look sexy :)
I temporarily tucked my wires up into the headliner until I got the console back, made it a lot easier to handle. The lack of interior handles was much more aggravating - I was able to deal with it ok but my wife went crazy. :stick:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
another week gone. getting closer :mullet:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Patience is a virtue, my good man, and all good things come to those who wait! Who wants a Maaco paint job when they can have a custom one!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Mine will be there in the Morning,Tracked it tonight,

In Town

Brakes will be here as well

RICK

·
Registered
826 Posts
Macco ...LOL,So there wont be any BRUSH marks or BUGS in the Paint,

Would add a nice Effect I guess

RICK

·
Registered
97 Posts
2K R/T said:
Macco ...LOL,So there wont be any BRUSH marks or BUGS in the Paint,

Would add a nice Effect I guess

RICK
Bugs, now there's a good one. A whole new market opened up! I can do it, but it's gonna cost ya! LOL :mullet:

·
Registered
826 Posts
A style for the Fly Fishermen (Woman) out there ...I'll share the royalties with you

RICK

1 - 20 of 67 Posts