Dakota Durango Forum banner

Another newbie to the Forum

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  89shelbydak 
#1 ·
Hello to anybody that looks at this section. I am the proud owner of a 89' Shelby Dakota. And not so proudly own an 02' Durango :ripped: I regretfully traded my 03' Cummins QC LB 6 speed on this to get our new house. About 2 months after purchasing I got the lovely 4.7 tap. But the house has a garage, and that has lead to working on the Shelby more. I've owned the Shelby for about 7 years now, and it has never looked this good. I used to own a 99' R/T Club Cab with hedman headers and 3" exhaust with cutouts. My Dad took this off my hands when I got the Cummins. I've been around Dakotas for awhile now, and love them. I've owned 2 Gen I, 1 Gen II, and 1 Gen III. I look forward to talking with a few of the members about my trucks, and what I plan on doing with them. :goodnight

#6 ·
SICK! , needs a roll pan ASAP.

Also, Welcome.

#15 ·
So the Durango is gone. Traded on a Hemi Ram Quad cab tonight. Big difference from the 4.7. Haven't driven a Hemi before, but I like it. :drive: It has a small lift with 33's, so I'm sure fuel mileage is Fantastic. Need to take back tomorrow though. They washed the heck out of it, and now door locks don't work. Don't worry though Shelby is still in the garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.