Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting an annoying rattle noise coming from either the drivers door or the drivers pillar (right behind the door)......

At first I thought it was something knocked loose when my door was apart to fix the ghost lock problem.....so I took teh panel off and drove like that.....The noise didn't get any louder and seemed to be somewhere else.....I opened the door slightly while the noise was happening and it seemed to stop...

So I was thinking maybe it is the door latch or its adjustment....???

If I have the radio on I can pretty much ignore the sound but if the radio is low or off its annoying as hell....This is in my 03 and it just started this a week or two ago....

Anyone??

Thanks in advance...

DZ

DZ

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have an '03 D with the same problem. I'm going to be bringing it into the dealer in the next week or two. I thought the same thing since I had pulled the door panels to put new speakers in. I'm assuming it's go something to do with the latch because I've run through the same things you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.