Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02GraphiteR/T

congrats to both of you guys. This was the most exciting TOM we have had yet!

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Congrats 02. These are going to get closer and closer every month now I think. Very good competition on this site. have we figured out how to get the pics posted on the main page. Please don't forget to give ROCK his props and get his D up there for at least a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GOON'S D said:
Congrats 02. These are going to get closer and closer every month now I think. Very good competition on this site. have we figured out how to get the pics posted on the main page. Please don't forget to give ROCK his props and get his D up there for at least a couple of days.

Yes Steve has all of this worked out now!

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Cool looking forward to seeing them pics.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
congrats bro. both trucks look great. :woot:
thanks goon for remembering me :D Good look'n out

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Nice win. Truck is very well deserving of the win. Hope my truck looks that good someday. ;)

~CYCLONE_06

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Congrats on the win!

I'm going to do my damndest to get the backlog of the TOM photos posted to the main site posted tonight after I get off of work, I've just been going crazy with everything that was going on at home with tearing down the 01, building up the 03, doing all of my exec duties for the DRTC meet, work, family, etc. etc...

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vegas said that he wouldn't mind posting the TOM pics up if you wanted him to. I know your busy with work your kids and trying to get a house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts